DOE requires full disclosure of current and pending support, which includes domestic support, and any foreign support or engagement.
The following requirements are from the DOE FY 2020 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program issued on November 1, 2019.
APPENDIX 2: CURRENT AND PENDING SUPPORT
Provide a list of all current and pending support (both Federal and non-Federal) for the PI and senior/key persons, including subawardees, for ongoing projects and pending applications. List all sponsored activities or awards requiring a measurable commitment of effort, whether paid or unpaid. For every activity, list the following items:
- The sponsor of the activity or the source of funding
- The award or other identifying number
- The title of the award or activity
- The total cost or value of the award or activity, including direct and indirect costs. For pending proposals, provide the total amount of requested funding.
- The award period (start date – end date)
- The person-months of effort per year being dedicated to the award or activity
- Briefly describe the research being performed and explicitly identify any overlaps or synergies with the proposed research.
Provide the Current and Pending Support as an appendix to your project narrative. Concurrent submission of an application to other organizations for simultaneous consideration will not prejudice its review. Do not attach a separate file.
Please note that DOE Offices other than the Office of Science may have different requirements; please check the program solicitation and direct any questions to the appropriate individual at the UCLA Office of Contract and Grant Administration.