|June 21, 2021
||To add information about the release of a disclosure table NSF Pre-award and Post-award Disclosures Relating to the Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support.
|June 3, 2021
||To update the section on NIH in the section "Information that Must be Disclosed to Research Sponsors."
|December 15, 2020
- To update information on DOE Order 486.1A in "Response to Foreign Influence Concerns by Federal Research Sponsors."
- To add a link to recent article in Bloomberg Law on enforcement actions taken by government agencies against faculty members who have failed to disclose academic ties to China.
- To add a link to an NIH presentation entitled Commitment Transparency on disclosure obligations for Biosketches and Other Support.
- To update the sections on DOE and NASA in the section "Information that Must be Disclosed to Research Sponsors."
- To add a link in the section on "Other Important Issues Related to Foreign Engagement" to information on Foreign Talent Programs in a presentation by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy entitled Enhancing the Security and Integrity of America’s Research Enterprise.
|October 5, 2020
||To include two announcements from NSF concerning Enforcement of NSF-Approved Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support Formats and Additional Requirements for the Revised Research Performance Report (RPRR).
|August 27, 2020
|July 20, 2020
- To include additional information on the disclosure of Foreign Components in NIH proposals and progress reports.
- To include announcement by NSF that as of October 5, 2020, corrections to previously submitted current and pending support information must be provided within 30 calendar days of the identification of this information.
- To add a link to the COGR website on Science and Security.
- To incorporate a summary chart on Conflict of Interest/Conflict of Commitment into the section on "Information that Must be Disclosed to UCLA."
|June 1, 2020
||To include announcement from NSF that the deadline for use of new approved formats for disclosure of current and pending support has been extended from June 1, 2020 to October 1, 2020, and to delete information from NSF 19-1, which has been superseded by NSF 20-1.
|May 18, 2020
||To include information from NSF on the new approved formats for disclosure of current and pending support.